Bạn đang xem: Pci simple communications controller driver issue
There are three methods you can use to lớn update the driver. You may not have lớn try them all; just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
TIP: If you’ve tried Driver Easy, but you still have the issue, please feel không tính phí to liên hệ Driver Easy tư vấn at support
upes2.edu.vnfor further assistance. Please attach this URL of this article so you can get better assistance.
Method 1: Update the driver via Device Manager
You can update the driver manually via Device Manager. Follow below steps:
1) In Device Manager, right click on the device name & select Properties. Then Properties Window will open.
2) In “General” tab, click Update Driverbutton.
3) Click Search automatically for updated driver software.If Windows have drivers for the device, the driver will be updated automatically.
If Method 1 doesn’t work for you, try Method 2.
Method 2: Use Hardware Id khổng lồ find the correct driver
Windows sometimesfails to provide the proper drivers. If yourPCI Simple Communication Controller driver cannot be updated by using Windows, you can use its hardware id to find the right driver. Every device has its own hardware id, so does PCISimple Communication Controller.
1) In Properties Window, click Details tab.
2) Under “Property”, select Hardware Ids.
3) Right-click on the hardware id và click Copy. (If there are more than one values, copythe longest one.)
4) Copy và paste the hardware id to the browser you’re using. Use“hardware id+driver+Windows OS” to tìm kiếm the specific driver. The liên kết withright resultwill always be listed on vị trí cao nhất of first result page. Then you can go khổng lồ the links and follow instructions to tải về the driver.
If manually update the driver doesn’t work for you, try Method 3 khổng lồ update the driver automatically.
Method 3: Use Driver Easy to update the driver automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skill lớn update the driver manually,you can do it automatically withDriver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading và installing the wrong driver, và you don’t need to lớn worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the không tính phí or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full tư vấn and a 30-day money back guarantee):
1)Downloadand install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and clickScan Nowbutton. Driver Easywill then scan your computer và detect any problem drivers.
3) If you know what device PCI Simple Communication Controller indicates (In most cases, the PCI Simple Communication Controller is Intel(R) Management Engine Interface), find it in the driver danh mục displayed by Driver Easy. Then click theUpdatebutton lớn automatically tải về the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can vị this with the không tính tiền version).
If you are not sure what the device is, clickUpdateAllto automatically download and install the correct version ofallthe drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires thePro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Hopefully you can update thePCI Simple Communications Controller driver easily with the tips above. If you have any questions, please leave your comments.