The following error may be faced at Windows startup or when trying lớn launch a program: "The program can"t start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program lớn fix this problem.".
Bạn đang xem: Fix: Program Can'T Start Because Msvcp100
The "MSVCP100.dll is missing" or the "MSVCR100.dll is missing" issues commonly occurs, after updating your system khổng lồ the latest Windows version (e.g. After migrating your system from Windows 8.1 khổng lồ Windows 10) or after restoring your system khổng lồ a previous restore point by using the Windows "System Restore" feature.
In this tutorial you"ll find instructions to lớn resolve the "msvcr100.dll is missing" or the "msvcp100.dll is missing" errors in Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7 OS.How to FIX: "Program Can"t Start because MSVCP100.DLL or MSVCR100.DLL is Missing".Method 1. Uninstall and Reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
The first method to lớn resolve the "MSVCP100.dll is Missing" issue, is to remove and then to reinstall the "Acrobat Reader DC" program on your system.
1. Navigate khổng lồ Windows Control Panel and open Programs & Features.2. Select the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and click Uninstall to lớn remove it.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to lớn remove Acrobat Reader and then restart you computer.4. After restart, open your website browser và navigate to lớn Acrobat Reader DC tải về page & click the Install now, to download and install the latest version of Acrobat Reader for your system.
The second method lớn fix the "MSVCR100.dll – MSVCp100.dll messing" issues, is to lớn repair all the installed versions* of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. **
1. Navigate lớn Windows Control Panel and mở cửa Programs & Features.2. Find và repair one by one* all the installed versions of "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package(s)".
* e.g. Select the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x86)", click Change và then click on Repair button. When the repair process is completed, highlight the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package (x64)" và perform the same steps (Change > Repair).
** Note: If you cannot find (any version of) the "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package" on the installed programs, then proceed to method-3 below khổng lồ install it.
3. When the repair is completed, restart your computer.Method 3. Uninstall và reinstall the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
The next method khổng lồ solve the "Program Can"t Start because MSVCP100.dll is Missing" problem, is to remove all the installed versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and then to download and install the latest version.
1. Navigate lớn Windows Control Panel and open Programs and Features.2. Find and remove (one by one) all the installed versions of "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package(s)".
3. After uninstall, restart your computer.4. After restart, mở cửa your web browser and navigate to Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 download Page to tải về and install the latest version of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. *
* Important Note: tải về and install both versions. ("vc_redist.x86.exe" và "vc_redist.x64.exe")Method 4. Copy missing files khổng lồ the correct location.
In some cases, the "MSVCR100.dll is Missing" & the "MSVCP100.dll is missing" issues, typically appear after Windows tăng cấp (e.g. From Windows 8.1 khổng lồ Windows 10). At these cases, perform the following steps lớn resolve your problems:
1. Copy the files "msvcp100.dll" & "msvcr100.dll" from "C:Windows.oldWINDOWSSysWOW64" thư mục to "C:WindowsSysWOW64" folder.2. Restart your computer.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?Please leave a phản hồi in the comment section below or even better: lượt thích and cốt truyện this blog post in the social networks lớn help spread the word about this solution.
If this article was useful for you, please consider supporting us by making a donation. Even $1 can a make a huge difference for us.